16 March 2020
The coronavirus COVID-19 is experiencing an increasing rate of cases each day and we all have a part to play in protecting our employees and the communities in which we operate. As such, we wish to advise you of the following precautionary protocols we have put in place, which will remain in place until further notice.
EXTERNAL VISITORS AND CONTRACTORS
• No visitors are permitted at any Moana New Zealand site. The only exception will be if life, property or environment is at risk.
• Each site will create a safe and secure ‘drop zone’ for deliveries. These areas will be clearly marked.
Contractors and Temporary Personnel
• No contractors or temporary personnel are permitted unless services are considered essential eg. repairs and maintenance.
• Any approved contractors and temporary personnel will be required to complete a Contractor Travel and Health declaration form. Your Moana host will send this form to you in advance.
• Where you are a regular contractor to site (minimum of once a week), you will be required to update on any change in circumstance before accessing site.
• Contractors who access site less than once a week will be required to complete the contractor declaration form on each occasion.
The Moana New Zealand leadership team will continually monitor the situation and will update these protocols to reflect developments with COVID-19 as necessary. We thank you for your co-operation and patience during this time.
Chief Executive Officer